Free Download CheckMail 5 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Connect to any POP3 supported email service with multiple accounts and create custom rules or schedules to automate daily routines.
Overview of CheckMail (Powerful POP3 email checking program)
CheckMail is a powerful POP3 email checking program, which notifies you when you have received new email. It allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading to your computer. CheckMail saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large emails directly from the server without downloading them and you can even compose and send new emails directly with CheckMail, or reply to or forward existing ones.
It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering and much more. CheckMail runs on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32 bit and 64 bit). It is absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. For home offices or small businesses, CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for many users. CheckMail is ideal for computers with permanent internet connection, because it can check for new emails at regular intervals. If you connect to the internet manually, CheckMail will ask you to connect whenever you want to check for new emails.
Features of CheckMail
- Support unlimited POP3 email accounts.
- SSL support (for example, for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers).
- Supports replying, forwarding and sending new emails.
- Can act as a POP3 server.
- Can act as an SMTP server.
- Can be used as a complete mail server for local and remote accounts.
- Custom notifications for different emails/accounts/groups.
- Filter spam.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.