Clean_DNS 6 Free Download and offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. a tool that can check and repair your DNS cache, a portable tool so you can run it from removable storage and don''t need to install it in Windows.
Overview of Clean_DNS (Check and repair your DNS cache)
Clean_DNS is a tool that can check and repair your DNS cache. It also generates a report on what actions it has taken following a scan of your DNS cache. It is a portable tool so you can run it from removable storage and don''t need to install it in Windows.
Features of Clean_DNS
No installation needed
- Since this app is portable, you don't need to install it on your computer, as simply launching the executable grants you full access to its functions.
- You can also run it from removable storage media such as USB flash drives or external HDDs. More so, it won't tamper with your registry entries nor create additional files or folders on your PC other than the reports it generates.
Scans and fixes your DNS cache
- Clean_DNS, as its name suggests, can help you scan your DNS cache from faulty entries and also clear them for you at the press of a button. At the end of the process it also generates reports for you, depending on which course of action you prefer.
- In order to access its functions, you simply need to press the "Control" button if you want to perform a scan or the "Repair" button if you want to fix faulty entries.
- This app's interface is simple enough that it can be used even by computer novices, regardless of their PC skills or their previous experience with similar software.
- The layout consists of a bunch of buttons designed to help you perform DNS checks and repairs faulty entries, as well as a progress indicator, so that you know how much of the operation has been completed.
Simple DNS checking and repairing tool
- All in all, if you need a simple tool that can help you check and repair your DNS cache, you might opt for Clean_DNS, as it has all the features you need, packs a simple interface and provides you with detailed reports at the end of each process.