Ditto Clipboard 3 Free Download and offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. An extension to the Windows Clipboard. You copy something to the Clipboard and Ditto takes what you copied and stored in a database.
Overview of Ditto Clipboard (An extension to the Windows Clipboard)
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats,..
Features of Ditto:
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
Ditto application and Basic Usage:
- Run Ditto
- Copy things to the clipboard, e.g. using Ctrl-C with text selected in a text editor.
- Open Ditto by clicking its icon in the system tray or by pressing its Hot Key which defaults to Ctrl + ` – i.e. hold down Ctrl and press the back-quote (tilde ~) key.
- Double click or press enter on the item to paste it to the previous window.