Kingston SSD Manager 22.214.171.124 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. An application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston Solid State Drive.
Overview of Kingston SSD Manager (Monitor and manage SSD drives)
Kingston SSD Manager is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston Solid State Drive.
Features of Kingston SSD Manager
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
- Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
- Locate your download and extract the contents.
- Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
- Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
- Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- In order to use Kingston SSD Manager you must have
- One or more Kingston SSDs
- AHCI mode set in BIOS
- Administrator privileges in Windows