Free Download Minitab 21 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10. Visualize, analyze, and harness the power of your data to solve your toughest business challenges from anywhere on the cloud.
Overview of Minitab (Data Analysis & Process Improvement Tools)
Minitab is the leading software of choice for statistics education programs at more than 4,000 colleges and universities worldwide. With its intuitive interface and free teaching resources, instructors can empower students at any level to learn statistics and data analysis. Minitab helps all companies regardless of size, industry, or location to spot trends, solve problems, discover valuable insights in their data, and achieve excellence though comprehensive, best-in-class suite of data analysis and process improvement tools and solutions.
Minitab empowers all parts of an organization to predict better outcomes, design better products, and improve processes to generate higher revenues and reduce costs. Only Minitab offers a unique, integrated approach by providing software and services that drive business excellence from anywhere with the cloud.
Features of Minitab
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- One-sample Z-test, one- and two-sample t-tests, paired t-test
- One- and two-sample Poisson rate tests
- Scatterplots, matrix plots, boxplots, dot plots, histograms, charts, time series plots, etc.
- Easily create professional-looking graphics
- Contour and rotating 3D plots
- Probability and probability distribution plots
- Edit attributes: axes, labels, reference lines, etc
- Data collection worksheets
- Cause-and-effect diagram.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 and higher (64-bit)
- RAM: 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Browser: A web browser is required for Minitab Help.