Free Download Moi3D 4 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. CAD software focuses on ease of use, making it a great tool for designers.
Overview of Moi3D (CAD software)
Moment of Inspiration (Moi3D) is CAD software with a bit of a difference. With a focus on ease of use, this is a great tool for designers and artists who want to build accurate models. The Booleans and 2D profile curve control workflow makes a great companion modeling tool for rendering/DCC projects. Exporting the best nets in the industry supports creating n-gon nets. Great for 3D printing. Moments of inspiration from Triple Squid software design.
New features in version Moi3D v4
- Multi-core processing for opening CAD files: Loading objects from 3DM, STEP, IGES, and SAT files will now use multiple CPU cores to process the objects being loaded, resulting in significant speed increases.
- Updated rendering engine to use modern GPUs with lots of VRAM - rendering data is now cached in the GPU's VRAM, providing faster redraw speeds for large files.
- The method to convert a Polygon Sub-d surface to NURBS, is available on the pane under SubD > Create > From file. This allows you to open an .obj file containing a sub-control polygon nest and convert it to a high-quality NURBS object in MoI. This allows for a hybrid workflow where you can create a ground surface for an object in a secondary modeling program and then bring it into MoI to continue working with it using CAD tools.
- Annotate objects, add dimensions, and text to your model for use in 2D documentation using 7 new commands in the Dim tab in the side pane.
- Scene browser for manipulating object sets
- Types of material exercise settings
- Edit frames for quick scaling and rotation
- New lighting engine for shaded screens is significantly improved
- New object orientation and positioning tools
- Added file format support (SAT, STEP, FBX and SketchUP)