RS Linux Recovery 1.8 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. Program for data recovery from Linux file system partitions in Windows, supporting popular file systems exFAT / FAT / ReFS / XFS / UFS / ReiserFS / Ex.
Overview of RS Linux Recovery (Data recovery from Linux file system partitions)
Universal tool works under any Windows version, allows you to read and recover data from a hard drive, a flash drive formatted for LINUX, or an external drive where the operating system was installed. The built-in wizard in just three steps will help you restore data after accidental deletion, formatting, or re-partitioning of the hard drive. Deep disk scan allows you to recover lost data in case of partition table error or damaged sectors.
If you fear that a problem disk may permanently fail during the recovery process, use the Disk Image feature. It is the perfect mechanism for safely recovering data from failure-prone drives and disks that may suddenly fail. Once the virtual disk image has been created, the program, while recovering the structures and files, will no longer refer to the drive itself, but to its exact copy – the image.
Features of RS Linux Recovery
- Recovering data lost after formatting or deleting a logical partition.
- Reconstruction of partitions damaged after power or hardware failure, system failure or other reasons.
- Data recovery from HDD disks of all types as well as from removable drives.
- Data recovery from images and disks of virtual machines of formats: *.dsk, *.hdd, *.vdi, *.vhd, *.vhdx, *.vmdk.
- Fixing damaged partitions and recreating heavily damaged logical disk structures from scratch.
- Possibility of “delayed” data recovery using virtual disk images.
- Restoring Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe Reader documents, database files, digital images and photos of any format, video and audio files.
- Supporting popular file systems exFAT / FAT / ReFS / XFS / UFS / ReiserFS / Ext2/3/4.