Free Download TransMac 14 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A read, write, access and copy software that copies any type of file to and from Mac OS X drives that cannot be accessed from Windows.
Overview of TransMac (Open Mac APFS and HFS format disk drives)
TransMac is a read, write, access and copy software that copies any type of file to and from Mac OS X drives that cannot be accessed from Microsoft's operating system. TransMac offers features such as formatting any drive then accessed from Mac OS X, burning images to various formats such as DMG, IMG and ISO.
Additionally, TransMac comes with dedicated features to help users format any disk to be later accessed from Mac OS X, but also burn images in various formats, including DMG, IMG and ISO. Last but not least, it sports a comprehensive search tool to search for virtually any type of file, but also for extensions and other type of data that may be stored on the Macintosh hard disks.
TransMac works flawlessly and it doesn't affect computer performance at all, leaving just a minimal footprint on hardware resources. Windows 7 users however need administrator privileges to enable all features of the app. This is one of the most effective ways to control your Macintosh hard disks from a Windows workstation and thanks to its straightforward interface and a comprehensive help file, it can be safely used by all types of users.
Features of TransMac:
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files.
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac .
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files.
- Built in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- View partition layout.
Trial limitation: All features are the same but TransMac will run for 15 days from installation to allow user evaluation. After that a license key must be purchased and entered to allow continued use.