Free Download UninstallView offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. A tool for Windows that collects information about all programs installed on your system and displays the details of the installed programs.
Overview of UninstallView (View installed applications on Windows)
What's new in UninstallView 1.47:
- Fixed bug: Pressing F5 (Refresh) while loading the installed programs information caused UninstallView to crash.
- Fixed the quick-filter text-box to copy to the clipboard when pressing Ctrl+C.
- Fixed the default columns size in high DPI mode.
UninstallView is a tool for Windows that collects information about all programs installed on your system and displays the details of the installed programs in one table. You can use it to get installed programs information for your local system, for remote computer on your network, and for external hard-drive plugged to your computer. It also allows you to easily uninstall a software on your local computer and remote computer.
The display breaks down details such as display/registry name, version, registry time, date of installation, location, publisher, uninstall string, and more.
- Fixed bug with the 'Choose Columns' window in high DPI mode.
- Added option to change the sorting column from the menu (View -> Sort By). Like the column header click sorting, if you click again the same sorting menu item, it'll switch between ascending and descending order. Also, if you hold down the shift key while choosing the sort menu item, you'll get a secondary sorting.
- Updated to work properly in high DPI mode (Toolbar and properties window).
- Added support for exporting the installed programs to JSON file.
- Updated the HTML export feature to HTML5.