Free Download USB Device Tree Viewer 3 offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. Provide you with fast access to information concerning the USB host controllers and devices connected to your computer.
Overview of USB Device Tree Viewer (View Details For USB Ports And Devices)
USB Device Tree Viewer is designed to provide you with fast access to information concerning the USB host controllers and devices connected to your computer. Based on the USBView sample application provided by Microsoft within the Windows Driver Kit, this application offers end users an intuitive GUI that allows the easy management of USB devices and ports.
Although the interface is simple and easy to accustom with, USB Device Tree Viewer is intended mostly for tech savvy users, who know how to interpret and use the displayed information.
USB Device Tree Viewer analyzes you system configuration and displays details about the connected host controllers, such as the manufacturer, the drivers, bus type, enumerators, location, child devices, drive letters, COM and debug ports, bus statistics, power state and bandwidth info.
Aside from this, you can view the configuration of each connected USB drive and port. The device keyname, description and address, the connection status, the service and enumerator, the location ID, additional capabilities (for instance, if the device is removable), the power state, the descriptors are just some of the available details that this application can read.
USB Device Tree Viewer is capable of querying the registry and enumerating host controllers, root hubs, as well as the attached devices to each port. It displays extended information regarding the USB ports and devices, providing a user-friendly management tool for all the controllers.
Improvements of USB Device Tree Viewer v3:
- Window position is saved
- Informations from the Windows Device Management are collected and matched with the found USB devices; Therefore UsbTreeView can show the child devices, including drive letters and COM-ports
- Background color and font of the right pane can be set (the font shown in the screenshots is DOSLike 7)
- Keeps the tree item selection over refresh
- TreeView highlighting of arrived and removed devices
- Shows open handles on failed safe removal
- Way more descriptors are decoded, as Audio 2.0
- Hexdump of the descriptors can be shown
- Safe removal, device restart and port restart
- Extended USB information available under Windows 8 and 10 (taken from the latest USBView sample application)
- Extended information about host controllers
- Failed USB requests are re-tried in the background, e.g. if a USB mouse was moved while requesting its properties
- Toolbar with jump-lists for easily finding devices in complex trees
- TreeView with handmade 16x16 icons, USBView used 32x32 icons scaled down to 15x15
- many minor improvements
- and more...