WHDownloader 2 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A lightweight and easy-to-use downloader used for finding and applying the latest Microsoft Windows updates.
Overview of WHDownloader (Latest Microsoft Windows updates)
WHDownloader (Windows Hotfix Downloader) is a lightweight and easy-to-use downloader used for finding and applying the latest Microsoft Windows updates. WHDownloader helps you selectively download and install the latest updates for computers running Windows 10, 8.1 and 7, as well as Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010, and reads new update descriptions in the KB Articles. WHDownloader does not require installation, but is only capable of working on computers with the .NET Framework platform pre-installed.
The main design idea of WHDownloader is to help users quickly download and install the latest and most standard updates of Windows and Microsoft Office without wasting time searching for each release separately or worrying about downloading wrong file.
Features of WHDownloader:
- Download windows updates (abbodi1406 - Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
- Download office updates (abbodi1406 - 2010 / burfadel - 2013)
- Download office language packs (pre-sp2)
- Download SP2 for Office 2010
- Download Windows 7 ISO's
- Install/uninstall updates
- Install Office Updates
- Integrate updates, Language Packs, Drivers, Tweaks, Serials, Certificates, Setup images
- Integrate Office Updates / LanguagePacks / ServicePacks
- Windows update cleanup
- Check installed updates
- Download and save windows updates
- Download and save Language Packs Vista, 7, (8/8.1 abbodi1406)
- Download and save installed windows updates
- Create bootable ISO image
- Create Office ISO image
- Enable NetFX3 (Windows 8, 8.1 offline)
- Convert Language Pack 'EXE' to 'CAB'
- Convert 'MSU' to 'CAB'
- Convert Office 'EXE' to 'MSP'
- Convert Windows 8/8.1 Professional to WMC
- Backup Drivers
- AIO Tool
- USB Tool.
Whats New in WHDownloader 2.4:
- Added Windows 11
- Fixed Failed Downloads
- Fixed Office Extract MSP's
- Updated To .NET Framework 4.5.2