Zerene Stacker 1.04 Build T202105051700 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. focus stacking software designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers.
Overview of Zerene Stacker (Focus stacking software)
Zerene Stacker is “focus stacking” software designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also. Zerene Stacker is designed for deep stacks. There is no intrinsic limit on stack depth. Many of our users routinely go over 100 images per stack; the biggest ones we know about are over 1000.
Zerene Stacker can handle any modern camera we know of. Some of our users regularly process 200 megapixels per frame, from high-end Hasselblad cameras. For such large images you need a 64-bit computer and about 100 megabytes per megapixel. Most modern desktop and laptop computers can handle 36 megapixels. If you have only a 32-bit computer, there is a smaller limit for image size, typically around 20 megapixels per frame.
For larger subjects, consider using software to automatically control the focus motor inside your lens. There are several good alternatives, depending on what type of camera and computer you have.
How To Use Zerene Stacker
Getting started with Zerene Stacker is easy:
- Start the program.
- Add source images to the list of Input Files. You can do this either with drag-and-drop from Windows Explorer or the Macintosh Finder, or with File > Add File(s) in the Zerene Stacker menus.
- Make a stacked image with Stack > Align & Stack All (PMax).
- Save the result with File > Save Output Image.
Congratulations, you have now finished your first stack using Zerene Stacker!
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP.
- 100 MB or more free disk space.