Free Download AssistMyTeam PDF Protector 1.0.703.0 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. Very easy to secure your PDF documents that requires a user to type in a password to open it in PDF reader software.
Overview of AssistMyTeam PDF Protector (Lock and control access to your PDF documents)
Secure and protect your PDF documents in such a way that it requires a user to type in a ‘Document Open Password’ or ‘User Password’ to view it in PDF reader software. This is the simplest way to filter out your intended recipients from malicious users. With a password, your PDF content is locked and act as a first security layer to secure your information.
Additionally, lock down your PDF documents by setting a permissions or master password and restrict printing, editing and copying content in the PDF. Your intended recipients don’t need a password to open the document (unless a ‘Document Open Password’ or ‘User Password’ is enforced on that PDF). However, they do need this permissions or master
Features of AssistMyTeam PDF Protector
- Set security restrictions to PDF files with a master password e.g., ability to edit or print.
- Secure PDF documents by setting a user password for viewing.
- Convert PDF documents to grayscale
- Define multiple security profiles based on your projects, users or regions.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.