Atrise Lutcurve 4 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. This program will help you to calibrate your monitor without a hardware calibrator device with esults are on IPS and PVA.
Overview of Atrise Lutcurve (Monitor Calibration Software for Photographers)
Atrise Lutcurve is the program will help you to calibrate your monitor without a hardware calibrator device. High accuracy calibration is achieved by the high sensitivity of the human eye to neutral-color shades. The generated test patterns are based on an scientific article “Measurement of display transfer characteristic (gamma)” by A. Roberts. Multiple display configurations or notebook displays are supported.
As compared to other programs in this class, Lutcurve has high accuracy and flexibility in configuring virtually any monitor. This allows you to get great results even in low-quality TFT LCD displays based on TN-matrix. Best results are on IPS and PVA.
Users Who Should Use Calibrated Displays:
- Users working with videos and photos.
- Designers and artists who work with drawings.
- Professional photographers and enthusiasts.
- Software developers and web designers.
- Just web surfers who love the image quality.
Main Features of Atrise Lutcurve
- Atrise Lutcurve lets you correct nonlinearity of displays, especially noticeable on LCD monitors. The count of calibration points is not limited, which means you can calibrate even an aging display.
- A multi-display PC installation is also supported on all supported OS including Windows XP.
- The program walks you through adjustments in a step-by-step manner.
- All values are adjusted by numerical values using the Up / Down button controls. The whole process takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Once the display is calibrated, it takes a bit of time to get over the gee whiz factor that comes from seeing that the images on your display closely match reality.
- OS: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. 32 or 64 bit.
- Manufacturer video card driver installed. Most default Windows drivers cannot change the LUT Table, so visit AMD, NVIDIA or Intel web site to get better one.
- Manufacturer ICM Profile is recommended.
- Minimal display resolution: 1024×768.