Free Download Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Security suite includes anti-malware, intrusion prevention and firewalls for server and desktops.
Overview of Symantec Endpoint Protection (Security software suite for computers)
The world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation. Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant.
Symantec is one of the oldest security software companies in the world, and its Norton security suite is well known. Previously, an anti-virus software called Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition was also provided by this company but its development is not continuing. Another suite called Symantec Endpoint Protection is another security product from this company published in two editions, Full and Small Business.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is vulnerability prevention capabilities
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
- The environment is simple and fast
- Light and uses little computer resources
- Has a strong firewall and anti-virus
- Ensure the security of the browser when working with the Internet
- Prevent the intrusion of spyware and malicious programs
- Protect databases and databases installed on servers
- Fully coordinate with Windows Server and control access level
- The ability to specify servers and clients and thus integrate and automatically update
- No license and activation required in Client version
- The ability to update via a file
- Compatibility with most versions of Windows.
System Requirements for Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more.