Explzh 8 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A compression tool that can compress and decompress all file types like decompress LHA, ZIP(X), CAB, RAR, 7z, tar, tar+.
Overview of Explzh (File Compression and Decompression)
Explzh is a compression/decompression software that supports compression/decompression of LHA, ZIP(X), CAB, RAR, 7z, tar, tar + (gz/bz2/xz/lzma/zstd), standard Z format archives exceed 4GB. It supports long pathnames that exceed MAX_PATH and solves the problem of garbled filename characters which is a problem when unpacking. Strong AES encryption Supports encryption/decryption of ZIP, RAR, ISO (ISO-9660/ISO-13346), InstallShield, PE, MSI, ARJ, WIM, CHM, CPIO.RPM, NSIS installer Support for decryption standard compression. Supports Office document compression and image optimization. You can also reduce the file size of Office documents as much as possible.
Equipped with a password management function that centrally manages the encrypted library. By specifying a master password (PIN), the password of the opened encryption library is learned (AES encrypted and managed). The encrypted library managed by the password manager can be unzipped and edited by entering the master password once without re-entering the password. You don't have to remember your password.
Features of Explzh for Windows:
- You can easily navigate to any location on the computer to extract the contents of an opened archive as well as run a test on the loaded package to determine if there are any errors that might prevent reaching the files inside.
- For easy creation of new archives or extracting the compressed packages the application inserts the necessary functions in the context menu.
- The functionality of the application is not limited to opening archives and creating them, despite the support for a wide variety of formats.
- Explhz sports the possibility to password protect the data, provided that an archive format supporting the feature is selected.
- Sharing options refer to sending the item over email or uploading it to a remote location, via the built-in FTP capabilities.
- and More..