Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 7 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A software application that allows you to fine-tune the settings of your K- or X-SKU processor.
Overview of Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (Settings of your K- or X-SKU processor)
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility is a software application that allows you to fine-tune the settings of your K- or X-SKU processor. Using its various frequency, voltage, and other controls, you can fully customize your configuration in terms of power consumption and computing performance. Intel XTU is available for download at the Intel Download Center and can be loaded on any Intel system with a 2nd generation or newer Intel Core processor and a chipset that supports overclocking.
Features of Intel Extreme Tuning Utility:
- System Information: Inspect processor, memory, graphics, BIOS, operating system, and motherboard information.
- Basic Tuning: Simple three-step process: benchmark your starting performance, overclock your processor, and measure your new performance and witness the performance unleashed!
- Advanced Tuning: If you are an experienced overclocker, we give you all the controls to maximize the untapped performance of your processor, memory, and graphics hardware.
- Stress Test: Interested in how stable your overclock is? The included stress tests help you test your system to be sure.
- Benchmarking: Would you like to see how your setup compares? With Intel® XTU, you can benchmark your system and then compare your scores online with HWBOT.org.
- Application and Profile Pairing: Have you optimized your overclock for a specific application? Use the app-profile pairing feature to apply different overclocking settings to separate applications.