Free Download MailEnable Standard 10 offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A mail server with support for SMTP and POP3, an unlimited amount of email addresses, domains, groups and mailing lists.
Overview of MailEnable Standard (Windows Mail Server, Email Server Software)
MailEnable Standard (Free Personal Version) is a mail server with support for SMTP and POP3, an unlimited amount of email addresses, domains, groups and mailing lists. A recent independent survey reports MailEnable as the most popular Windows Mail Server Platform in the world. Whether you are a hosting company providing email services to thousands of end users or a small business with a single domain, MailEnable provides a solution that will impress your mail users.
Microsoft Exchange Alternative:
- MailEnable provides Windows Mail Server software with features comparable to Microsoft Exchange. It provides powerful messaging services like Exchange ActiveSync, IMAP, SMTP, POP3 and collaboration tools such as calendaring (CalDAV), contacts (CardDAV), tasks and notes.
Highest Level of Outlook Integration
- Extensive integration with Microsoft Outlook is what sets MailEnable apart from other email servers. MailEnable supports real time updates in both directions, not just via a synchronisation add-in, delivering the same functionality as Microsoft Exchange.
Features of MailEnable
- Integrated Chat for WebMail/Mobile
- XMPP Sockets/BOSH Chat Service
- Video/Audio Chat
- Screen Sharing via WebRTC
- Proxy Authentication for ActiveSync
- Integrated SOCKS5 Proxy
- Integrated HTTP Upload Service
- Improved WebMail Layout/Performance
- New Remote Administration API/Component
- Updated PowerShell Management Interface
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- and more.