Free Download mIRC 7 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A full featured Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client that can be used to access IRC networks around the world.
Overview of mIRC (Internet Relay Chat client)
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client that can be used to access IRC networks around the world. It supports multi-user group conferences as well as one-on-one private chats and public chat rooms. mIRC offer all the standard IRC features, as well as a buddy list, support for file transfers, simultaneous connections to multiple servers, SSL encryption and more.
mIRC has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games. mIRC has been in development for over two decades and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies. The most recent changes can be found on the latest news page.
Main function of mIRC:
- Simple, fast and practical user interface
- Chat, play, share and work together
- And more.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 or more.
mIRC 7.71 has been released! (October 1st 2022)
This is a small update that adds features and addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes, including:
- Changed the way Windows system libraries are loaded to prevent DLL hijacking.
- Added tray tip warning on startup if mIRC has been minimized to the system tray but Windows has hidden its icon.
- Fixed colons being stripped out of nick, alternative nick, user, emails, /nick, and server list entries.
- Fixed /hsave -i intermittent crash bug caused by a data race / race condition across multiple threads.