Free Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2022 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. Application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines compatible with Microsoft, VNC, Ftp, SSH.
Overview of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise (Remote Connection Management)
Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Termfinal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
What is Remote Desktop Manager:
- Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies, including multiple protocols and VPNs, along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Features and Highlights
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
- Includes free version and features
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 500 or more.