RunAsTool 1.5 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Run a specific program with administrator privileges without the need to enter the administrator password.
Overview of RunAsTool (Run a program with administrator privileges)
Windows’ built-in “Run-As” command allows you to launch a program as a different user account than the one currently active, However, runas.exe cannot be fully automated as it requires that the user typein the password for the alternate account. RunAsTool is portable freeware which allows standard users to run a specific program with administrator privileges without the need to enter the administrator password. This allows you to provide standard (non-admin) users with access to programs that require admin rights.
Under a restricted account, some programs may not run correctly due to missing administrator rights, therefore many users are given administrator accounts, making the system more vulnerable to malware, viruses and other security risks. With RunAsTool, you can correct this.
To run Properly RunAsTool need to install on a windows system which has an Administrator account with password.The login information for the application like username and password are read from an encrypted file – You don’t have to worry about your Admin Password.
Features of RunAsTool:
- Free program, easy to run the program as a user account other than the currently active account such as: run as administrator, as a limited account,...
- Application credentials such as usernames and passwords are read from an encrypted file, so your admin password is always safe.
- Easily control behavior when using different programs.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.