Free Download opentrack 2022 offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. opentrack tracks your head movements allowing use with games, flight simulation software, etc..
Overview of opentrack (Head tracking software for Windows, Linux, MacOS)
opentrack is an application dedicated to tracking user's head movements and relaying the information to games and flight simulation software.
opentrack allows for output shaping, filtering, and operating with many input and output devices and protocols; the codebase runs Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX (currently unmaintained), and GNU/Linux.
- PointTracker by Patrick Ruoff, freetrack-like light sources
- Oculus Rift DK1, DK2, CV, and legacy/knockoff versions (Windows only)
- Paper marker support via the ArUco library
- Razer Hydra
- Relaying via UDP from a different computer
- Relaying UDP via FreePIE-specific Android app
- Joystick analog axes (Windows)
- Windows Phone tracker over opentrack UDP protocol
- Arduino with custom firmware
- Intel RealSense 3D cameras (Windows)
- BBC micro:bit, LEGO, sensortag support via Smalltalk, S2Bot
- Wiimote (Windows).
- SimConnect for newer Microsoft Flight Simulator (Windows)
- freetrack implementation (Windows)
- Relaying UDP to another computer
- Virtual joystick output (Windows, Linux, OSX)
- Wine freetrack glue protocol (Linux, OSX)
- X-Plane plugin (Linux; uses the Wine output option)
- Tablet-like mouse output (Windows)
- FSUIPC for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002/2004 (Windows)
- SteamVR through a bridge