BiglyBT 3 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A full featured, open source, ad-free bittorrent client, developed from 2003 to present by BiglyBT's team.
Overview of BiglyBT (A free bittorrent client)
BiglyBT is a fast, cross-platform torrent client based on the Vuze - Azureus project. BiglyBT includes an integrated Java Runtime Environment eliminating the need to install it to use this torrent client. You also have numerous options for settings along with remote control via Android apps (any app that supports the Transmission RPC). There are also many other organizational options like tags and categories which will permit you to set share ratios, file locations, speed limits, etc., for a group of torrents. You can also quickly perform meta-searches, with add/create custom site template capabilities.
BiglyBT - A free bittorrent client
There is also Swarm Discoveries for listing torrents that you and other people have downloaded. For the security-minded, they have you covered with I2P support (using I2P DHT) for anonymous downloading, VPN detection, and the ability to proxy search subscriptions, results, and internal browser connections through Tor in the event the site cannot be accessed.
Features of BiglyBT
- Swarm Merging to complete torrents that do not have all the available bits, and to speed up downloading
- Rate limiting globally, by download, by tag, by peer-set (e.g. peers from a given country), by network (public/I2P) and even by peer. Overall capacity limits are also supported to work with ISP limits. Limits can also be scheduled by time of day etc.
- WebTorrent support - BiglyBT can download and seed to WebTorrent peers. There is also a built-in WebTorrent tracker.
- Robust settings. If you want to control it, there’s probably a setting for it!
- Remote controlling via Android app (any android app that supports the Transmission RPC will do, but we recommend ).
Organization, Discovery & Social Features
- Tags and Categories. Allows you also to set share ratios, file locations, speed limits, etc for a group of torrents.
- Meta-search, with the ability to add and create custom site templates
- Swarm Discoveries which lists torrents that other people have downloaded along with the torrents you download.
- Tag Discovery to discover what other users have tagged content with. This can be very helpful before deciding to download the content.
- Subscriptions to RSS feeds as well as search results. You can also create your own subscription feed to share with others
- Decentralized ratings and comments. You can view them before the torrent is added to BiglyBT.
- Decentralized public and anonymous chats with default channels for individual torrents, tags, subscriptions, and trackers
- I2P support (using I2P DHT) for anonymous downloading
- Detection of VPNs for better integration
- Ability to proxy search results, subscriptions, and internal browser connections through Tor if site is inaccessible
- Media Playback
- Media Conversion (Transcoding)
- UPnP Media Server and DLNA support, allowing devices to connect and browse your content, and allowing BiglyBT to send content directly to devices.
- RSS to chat publisher for sharing content streams via chat
- Decentralized content replication for sharing arbitrary modifiable files