Free Download Macrium Site Manager 8 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Allows you to manage multiple instances of Macrium Reflect in a single, easy to use interface.
Overview of Macrium Site Manager (Manage backup at scale)
Macrium Site Manager is a great new addition to the Reflect family of image based backup solutions. Now it is much easier to deploy large numbers of Macrium Reflect endpoint backup agents and manage these from a central location. IT Administrators will be able to use a customisable Dashboard to view backup status at a glance, along with easy problem identification and resolution.
Macrium Site Manager allows IT Administrators to discover and group PCs and Servers on the network, define who and what is to be backed up, assign schedules and retention policies, and manage backup repositories. Comprehensive event management, alerts and security logging is included and accessible through a browser based user interface. The architecture leverages commonly used Microsoft Windows technologies and requires no specialist skills to install and configure.
Macrium Agent Licences are installed on the Site Manager Server and each license provides a number of seats. These seats are automatically assigned to computers as they are connected to the Site Manager server. If a computer is removed from the Site Manager server, the seat is freed for use elsewhere. This makes using MALs quick and easy to use as they require no special client configuration. Multiple seats can be managed with a single key, making key and license management easier.
Latest Macrium Site Manager Update:
- New Dashboard: The new dashboard not only looks better than the old dashboard, it allows widgets to be resized and managed more easily through drag and drop.
- New Look and Feel: As part of our ongoing programme to bring a more unified look and feel to the Site Manager
- Opening Image Files: From the Browse interface in the repository view, image files can now be opened and explored.
- Improved Summary Emails: The daily summary emails have been upgraded to include more information
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.