UsbFix 11 Free Download and offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. Anti-Malware adapted to the USB infection, it detects and deletes all types of infections that spread through this system.
Overview of UsbFix (Detect and remove infected USB memory)
UsbFix is a free tool with integrated Bitdefender Antivirus for malware removal that helps you detect and remove infected USB memory or other removable USB devices such as external hard drives, phones , smartphone, digital camera, or anything that connects to a computer via USB.
The main advantages of using this utility are the excellent support that will help you to deal with infected USB devices. Well-known malware threats like Conficker have the ability to spread to portable devices by creating their own DLLs and autorun.inf files to help them infect any device with a USB connection.
Features of UsbFix v11:
- Deleting infections: We can't do without removable media in everyday life, though they are the main targets for malwares, which can seriously dammage them
- To avoid this danger, there are softwares like UsbFix
- They aim at deleting all infections spreading through removable media
- Repairing: By completely deleting all traces of infections, the program rebuilds the security functions the malware has damaged, such as access to the registry, or task manager or display of hidden files, and many other things
- Backing up: Even if the program suppresses all traces of infections in removable disks, it will back up the user's files and folders. For example the registry is backed up in C:UsbFixBackup before cleaning; and even deleted files are backed up in the quarantine of UsbFix with the extension .vir C:UsbFixQuarantine
- Preventing a future re-infection: UsbFix does not only clean infections, it also prevents future risks : It creates autorun.inf files on drives (removable or not), to protect them from other infections in the future.
- The guide will show you how to use the program and deal with malware
- It can detect and remove Viruses found on your removable media devices
- Repair damaged files such as: registry, hidden files, task manager, etc.
- Back-up support: it will backup your files and folders.
- Latest database updates that spread via mobile devices
- Protection option: prevent future viruses by creating a new autorun.inf file on removable drives
- Provides protection for all USB peripherals (Pendrives, external hard drives, smartphones, memory cards, etc.)
- Detect and remove most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware
- Automatically opens a log file (.txt) after each scan or action.
It is recommended to combine using UsbFix with other software such as:
Bitdefender is the best way to a completely secure Web browsing experience. It intercepts, processes, and filters all Web traffic, blocking any malicious content. TrafficLight elevates the concept of browser security to new levels
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will allow you to eliminate most of the malware currently circulating. The interface is very, very simple and very easy to use. The ideal companion for your Antivirus !